Tuesday, July 22, 2014

How to unlock a reported lost IPad?

I currently have an IPad that was reported lost by my roommate, It all started when I let him use my upgrade on my AT&T account with the promises he was going to pay his part. When the time came to pay the bill he never did so I eventually my services were suspended, He didn't care and activated the IPad with a different sim card and whatever. I now owe AT&T around $1,500 and my credit is history. I moved out and in that process I took the IPad with out him knowing if eventually I am the one who's going to pay for the darn thing fair is fair right? Anyways I am not an apple person so I didn't think I wasn't going to be able to use it or whatever but then he reported it lost with ICloud. I call him to give me the password and I am just done arguing with him but I really want to be able to use or sell this thing but question is how do I unlock it or wipe it or something without needing to get a password for it?

Read more: How to unlock a reported lost IPad?