Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Is it possible to get a second router in the same house? (Read details)?

So my problem is, I live with a lot of people (big family) and everyone uses the internet everyday for their own reasons, but me being (trying to be) a professional gamer and make it to the big leagues I gotta practice EVERYDAY online (xbox 360). And with everybody with their own devices that are connected to the wireless router we have in the house, it effects my online performance dramatically to a point where I can't even play without the connection being laggy, and that stops me from getting better. So I was just wondering if I was able to get a separate router JUST for myself and my xbox so I can have a good connection all to myself (paying for the bill myself obviously) and not having the two routers intervene with each other. To give full details there are; 4 PS3s (playstation), our main computer, a laptop and 2 phones an Acer device, and a iPad which I'm currently on, and sometimes my brother-inlaw comes to visit and brings his PS3 and his laptop and iPad which end up being connected to the same one router we have in the house, so that being said whoever reads this knows the connection will be horrible, so I Really need my own router (connection) so I can play online without any connection problems but just don't know if it's possible. So please can ANYONE who knows, answer my question Please AND THANK YOU!

Read more: Is it possible to get a second router in the same house? (Read details)?