Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Is my aunts house haunted?

So around 10 years ago, my cousin passed away which was a very tough & sad moment in our lives:(.

Two months ago, I was sitting at the kitchen table on my iPad whilst my aunt and uncle were out. In the corner of my eye I saw my aunt's cat, Tilly (who has now been put down) and my dog, Teddy staring in the exact same place. They were looking in the direction of the hallway/bathroom.
I tried to call my dog but it was no use, he wouldn't respond.
They were standing there for around ten more minutes and then they walked away.

Last night I was talking to my cousin on Skype and I noticed a handprint on the wall. It certainly wasn't mine nor my aunts out uncles & my other cousin doesn't live here anymore.

Tilly&Teddy weren't the only ones to "see something", my aunt's friend thought he saw my cousin in the bathroom and felt rather uncomfortable explaining what he saw (he didn't want to tell anyone at the time).

So are we seeing my cousin's spirit? Or something else?

Read more: Is my aunts house haunted?