Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Something is wrong with my UPS order?

Last week, I went to best buy to purchase an iPad mini. They were out of stock for the one i wanted to purchase (white; 32 GB; Retina) so they ordered it for me online. It was shipped on July 1. It said it would come between July 2nd and July 9th. So then I tracked it on the UPS website. It said it would be delivered by July 3rd. I waited and it didnt come. Therefore I tracked it again and it said it couldn't come due to severe weather conditions. So the delivery changed to Monday July 7. As they don't deliver on July 4, or weekends. So I waited on Monday. I waited and I checked the window every 5 minutes to see if it came. And then I tracked it again and it said the First attempt was made. I thought there was a mistake as I kept an eye at the window for a UPS truck. Therefore, I checked outside my door to see if there was an InfoNotice card they usually give, but there were none. So then I waited for the next day. I woke up extra early and literally sat in front of the window, waiting for it to come. Then I finally saw a UPS truck in front of my house. As the trucks door was open, we could clearly see what he was doing. All the driver did was switch seats and talk on the phone fore a god 45 minutes. He then went to the back to which i assumed it to be that he was getting the package. But he came back and sat down in the driver's seat and then drove away. I went back up stairs to track the package again, and it said the second attempt was made. What should I do? Please reply!

Read more: Something is wrong with my UPS order?