Saturday, July 26, 2014

Should I forgive him?

So I was sitting on my couch and my boyfriend was eating on the kitchen table and then he went to shower. After he showered he always comes to cuddle with me but this time he didn't. It hurt me a little so I stood up, turned off the tv and walked inside my room. I slammed the door a little to give him a hint that I was mad. So hours passed and I heard the truck turn on so I checked outside the window and saw he left. I started tearing up because I didn't want him to leave. So I went on his iPad to play a game because I was bored and I saw his Facebook was open. I opened it and saw he had messages with his friend. Out of curiosity I opened it and saw he texted his friend saying he needed condoms. My heart dropped and tears poured out of my eyes. His friend said he'd give him the condoms tomorrow but my boyfriend said he needed them now. I logged off and waited for him to come home. He didn't come home till like a few hours later and I fell asleep. Then I heard the door open so I woke up and saw him walk in. He sat next to me and said what was wrong. I told him about the message and he hugged me saying he jokes like that with his friend but I don't know if he's lying. I'm still mad and sad and I haven't talked to him since that night (it's been 2 days). Should I forgive him?! I need advice:(

Read more: Should I forgive him?