Saturday, July 26, 2014

Why won't Facebook let me post in notes? More info?

I'm on my mom's ipad. Its the first generation and it keeps glitch ing.
It lets me post in the title, but in the body it won't let me type anything. Like the cursor wont show up either. :(
I use safari because my mom insists on staying signed into her account on the fb app for iOS.

Does anyone have any ideas? I would see if it would work on the pc or laptop, but we don't have one. We have iPhones, ipad, and iPods. Not pcs or laptops. :( please help?!

I wanna post a poem i wrote to tell my friend I'm depressed even more than before. It is all falling apart if i can't get it to let me post my note on fb. :(

For those of you going to tell me im not depressed: screw you. I AM. I have had 4 different doctors diagnose me. I have been like this for 5 years. But it is getting worse.

Read more: Why won't Facebook let me post in notes? More info?