Friday, July 18, 2014

What is wrong with all apple fan boys?

my friend owns a iphone 5s and i have galaxy s4. I played subway surfers and temple run in his mobile and I can clearly see it's not smooth while it runs smooth as butter in mine. But he is refusing to accept it and he is accompanied by two other apple fanboys who are also saying there is no difference between the two device. One of them even said iphone's running it better than mine and I was like WTF?!
Every non-apple fan boys agrees to my claim. I even seen these games lagging in my brother's ipad mini retina and there's another game called "Smash hit" which also lags but runs smooth in S4. But even my bro is not accepting it.
So WTF is worng with apple fanboys and their egos? Simply because they spent more does'nt mean they should go blind and start s**king their device.

Read more: What is wrong with all apple fan boys?