Friday, August 1, 2014

Best color combination in Magic the Gathering?

So I am making my first deck, and I have downloaded Magic 2015 for the iPad to get a feel for it, and I am so indecisive on choosing a starting deck it is insane.

I really want to create some mischief, so I figured that would be blue, and I want some good enchantments etc, like Pacifism, so that is white. But as I'm reading about the decks and the possible combinations of your choosing, it seems as though Blue is pretty weak as the game continues, and it isn't good as getting rid of spells farther down the game. White also is full of little armies so it can't really get rid of big guys unless I have some card that helps build the power and toughness of those cards…

Basically is a Blue and White color combination a bad choice for a first deck? Are their better combinations for mana?
(In my head, it looks cool to cause some mischief and such, I just don't want it to back fire on me, and I slowly start hating the game -.-)

Thank you!

Read more: Best color combination in Magic the Gathering?