Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I cant find my pics on icloud from my computer then why does my ipad say the memory is full?

My ipad has this message that pops up every so often saying my icloud memory is full and I need to delete some things. I log onto icloud from my computer and there are no pictures on there at all and pictures are the only thing I have set to back up on my ipad. I don't understand why it says my memory is full even though there are no photos when I log in online. Am I missing something? Are the pictures being stored somewhere other than icloud? I just don't understand. I want to delete some so the message will go away but I cant do that if I cant find where its backing them up to.
Added (1). Also I moved to a new apartment about 2 months ago and when I have my location services on it still shows my ipad as being in the location of the old place even though it isn't. Why is that? How come it isn't updating or even accurately giving a location?

Read more: I cant find my pics on icloud from my computer then why does my ipad say the memory is full?