Monday, August 4, 2014

My minecraft on Ipad is behaving weirdly?

I'm on survival on my Ipad and first weird thing is I spawned on the roof of my house when I always spawn inside. And then I started mining a tree and it kept on closing the app and going on my homepage. I kept reopen in gig and carrying on with my game. It then started getting dark so? I went inside and I have a hole in the floor and in front of it a little 1 block window. I tried to look out of it to see whats going on outside, but every time I tried to look out it would close the app. Then it was every time I tried to even get near it. I wondered if there was some sort of glitch outside or something that made it go gunny. So I dumped all the items on me in my chest except from my sword. And sure enough when I tried to get near the window from the outside or look at the area my window looked out on it closed the app. Then when I reopened the app I spawned in my house with the door open and some of my items that I put in the chest just some food and saplings. I then decided not to let it get to me. And because it was survival I had a pretty small house and some of the blocks were mix and match so I had a load of wood because the tree I mined earlier was massive I had two stacks so I started changing the random blocks to wood. And whenever I tried to get near the window to pick up blocks it would still close the app even if I tried my hardest to not go too close. Then I reopened it and spawned on the roof and killed by a spider and it closed the app again and again and again.

Read more: My minecraft on Ipad is behaving weirdly?