Thursday, August 21, 2014

Which gadget would be best for college?

I currently have a macbook, it's about five years old and runs fine besides a few major glitches, but it is a bit outdated. Right now I'm between a ipad or new macbook, I really don't want to pay for both, and would like to just get one. I'm nervous about my macbook shutting down while I'm in college and not having the funds to purchase a new one if I do decide to go with the ipad. Perhaps a new macbook and a cheaper(non apple) tablet would be the best option? I'm going into communications (not graphic design or anything that I would need certain programs). If anyone who's been in college recently can tell me what they think would be the best choice it would be greatly appreciated!

Read more: Which gadget would be best for college?