Thursday, September 18, 2014

Can my roommate view my internet activity?

I just need to make sense of things. My roommate has been going into my room, daily. I'm talking 10 day in a row benders. I know because I suspected it, and confirmed it when I set small traps on my door. I kept a document with every door opened (I have 4 doors).

After I was on google looking up ways to catch her, and looking at cameras online, it stopped. I installed a camera, and found nothing since then.

I'm sure I'm sounding like a paranoid lunatic, but I can't help but wonder if she has a way of viewing my search history on our router. It's not our router; it's our landlord's. She can't get on my laptop or ipad because they are protected, unless she was able to hack into it…

You have to understand, she set off every door trap, for WEEKS. I'm talking, since the day I moved in. And only on days when she knows I'm at work. No more than 2 days would go by without seeing evidence of my bedroom, bathroom, and closet doors opened, yet the second I install a camera, she doesn't go in once!

Is it possible that she sees my web history and stopped?

Read more: Can my roommate view my internet activity?