Saturday, September 6, 2014

How to sync iPad to iTunes without deleting content?

My iPad currently has all the music from my old computer on it, the problem is that computer crashed and I wasn't able to save anything from it. I brought a macbook pro and i want to sync the iPad with iTunes so I have all my music from the iPad on there and i can just manage it with ease. I have looked all over the internet and tried several solutions but none have been able to help my situation. I already tried deleting iTunes and starting over and i also tried to open iTunes under a different account on my computer. There are over 2000 songs on my iPad and i really don't want to start from scratch downloading again it took years the first time around. Someone mentioned downloading a third party app but I'm not sure how comfortable i would be with that. Any information that you guys can help me with I would greatly appreciate. Thank you so much.

Read more: How to sync iPad to iTunes without deleting content?