Saturday, September 6, 2014

My new pc and related to wifi,?

So i just build my awesome pc. Work great. But one thing, you guys know the wireless router. I connected the wireless router with a Ethernet cable into this new pc i just build at the third floor, but i still use my old pc at the first floor, but I can't connect to my own wifi(Internet). I need the wireless router with Ethernet cable connect to it too. I'm planning to put my wireless router and my Ethernet cable back to my old pc. But how do i fix the problem. What item should i put it in my new pc, so I can connect to wifi or internet wireless such as a ipad or laptop connect to wifi without the wireless router connect to it? P.s i dont want another long Ethernet cable. Like a 200ft one no way lmao.

Read more: My new pc and related to wifi,?