Sunday, September 14, 2014

I need some advice about what i should do?

I was with my husband for 28 years and married 21 we have a daughter who is 23, we have had a good marriage like most we had our ups and downs but we get past them. Then on the 10th July this year i noticed him acting strange he was talking to someone on the phone and when i called he got flustered and said goodbye he said it in the way he always says it to me then he came in and said it was his brother which i thought well you dont talk to him like that the next day i found his ipad under the bed and looked at it and he was having a conversation with another woman on facebook as i was watching lots of hugs and kisses going on as you can imagine i was devastated. When he got in from work he i asked him about her and he says it was just banter that got out of hand so i forgave him 7 weeks and 7 times i found out he was still talking to her and he said it was over i even found he had a fake fb account which i managed to get password for and the conversations between them were very sexual he also said he has come to realise he doesnt want to be here anymore and that she was the single most important thing in his life. Anyway things came to a head he said he needed to get away and sort his head out as he didnt know what he wanted he also told me he loved me but not in love with me and hasnt for about a year which nearly killed me i never had a clue maybe beginning of year we both got in a rut i said i would give him a week, 4 days later he came over and told me its over

Read more: I need some advice about what i should do?