Saturday, December 13, 2014

How to steal from your school?

Before you make the assumption that I'm a scumbag for this, hear me out please.

So, in class one day, I was having trouble mailing myself on one of the school's iPads. One of the teachers who was considered to be one of the best with them and knowing how to use them, suggested that I logged into the mail account on the iPad itself (Instead of via Web Browser). However, this was an awful idea. My account was permanently logged in, and what could I do? Absolutely nothing! The only way was to delete the email off of it, but I couldn't because restrictions were on, and I couldn't change settings like that because I was not permitted to.

And normally this still wouldn't be enough of a reason. The thing that sets me off is that there is that very personal information is on there, yet the ditzy **** in charge of it doesn't appear to give the slightest ****. At this point, my only solution is to steal it, or else I'm at risk of someone obtaining personal information of mine. But how am I to steal it? In what manner shall I do this?

Oh, and again: If you're gonna comment about how stealing is bad with no better solution, do me the leisurely favour of ******* off.

Read more: How to steal from your school?