Saturday, December 13, 2014

I bought an i pad mini from a lady who passed away in a car crash?

Sorry if this isnt the right place to post this but i need help…

I recently baught a i pad mini from a woman on craigslist. It was set to factory settings. I go through the process (language) (country) (network conection) then it says iPad is currently linked to an Apple ID. Sign inwith the apple id that was used to set up this i pad.
I tried to contact the previous owner but she passed away in a car accident. I caled apple but they wont do anything without her info. All i have is her first and last name.
Is there a place i can take my i pad to or something i can do to bypass this. I really dont want to be out $150.00
Please help
How do i bypass this

Read more: I bought an i pad mini from a lady who passed away in a car crash?