Monday, December 15, 2014

Inside exclusion zone! AUSTRALIA HOSTAGE SITUATION?!

I'm writing this on my iPad from the restuarant next to the cafe in the cbd. The power is out but i found a wifi card on of the tables for the wifi here. I know this sounds crazy but im ******* stuck here. Can someone tell the police or something! I tried using facebook but it wont load on this wifi so ive emailed lots of people but i dont have any real life email contacts. Can someone atleast ring the resturant owner and prove im using there internet. I can hear occasional shouting next door and im ******* scared. I was listening to music in the allah crying earlier when all this was going on people must have been evacuated. Please someone help me, call anonymous if you ******* must but i ******* NEED Help! Please!

Read more: Inside exclusion zone! AUSTRALIA HOSTAGE SITUATION?!