Monday, December 15, 2014

My fiance said this to co worker. What does it mean?

My ipad is linked to his phone. He hates it but he did it. Anyways, i was on it other night and he was texting his co worker. He works for a car rental and it was work related. But there was this girl he worked with but she got transferred to another branch further away. Anyways the co worker was trying to figure something out with related and asked my fiance. Then end of text, called the girl he use to work with crazy in a funny way. He then replied, "yes she is, but i love her crazy butt tho, lol" this had me very upset the last few days because i don't know how to take it. I asked him weeks prior if he was attracted to her and his response was "she's engaged, no" and he also said that about his other new co worker when i asked about that situation because it was 6 and i came to pick him up from work and he made an excuse last minute to go pick up a rental from the wash and i offered to take him so she could go home and he denied me taking him but was rude and then still went with her. I know I'm insecure but he's one of those men that keeps his phone locked and glued to his hand even tho majority he's looking on FB or sports. I've decided to maybe leave him. Whats Your take?

Read more: My fiance said this to co worker. What does it mean?