Monday, December 1, 2014

Problems with my wife's lack of sexual interest in me?

Its an ongoing problem and I have been putting up with.

I talked tonight to her because she approached me for sex but turned around and wanted the ipad instead to watch sex videos… I tried to argue the point but she reasoned that other couples that jave been together for six years or more get bored of eaxh other and dont want sex anymore.

I caught her leaving comments about other men beong handsome on her facebook wall.

There is some caring and affection. She worries about our financial commitments to the two properties off the plan and keeping her job in real estate. I have to work two jobs to make ends meet.

The problem has continued since we were first together in China. At that time sometimes oral sex would take a long time on her and she would get angry and hit my head and hurt me. So now she argues that watching the videos speeds everything up and lets her finish seeing as it is late.

Our sex is down to once every 6 to 8 weeks and it's not enjoyable for either of us. Tonight she complained that even the video was unable to excite her. She didn't orgasm at all.

I'm not completely clueless and know about foreplay and we used to use it a few years ago but she has been getting annoyed by it. There is no fun in our marriage. She spends a lot of time watching her friend feed to read and share online articles. She has an 800+ friend following. She doesn't cook. She says that when we go to the hotel she doesn't need the vidoes. Our marriage lacks passion!

Read more: Problems with my wife's lack of sexual interest in me?