Friday, December 5, 2014

Suggestions on electronics?

So I am currently a college student and I am looking into getting a new laptop or tablet. I currently have an HP but it s slowly going down hill, always pretends to load something, super slow etc, and I wanted to get something to either replace it or work in conjunction with it. I am really looking for something that I can use to take notes on and is somewhat light weight so I can take it class without it being too much of hassle. I also want something that can handle downloads, being on social media, watching an unholy amount of netflix etc. I would prefer a tablet and have been looking at the surface pro but it is rather expensive. Right now I am trying to decide between a macbook of some kind, an ipad, a surface, but other suggestions are welcome. I am now a tech wizard so I don t know too much about resolution, core processors, how much memory I would need etc.

Any help is appreciated!

Read more: Suggestions on electronics?