Friday, March 6, 2015

Im Struggling with my life?

Right so i like this girl, we have gone out before… Now i like her again ( and she knows i do) she seems to be chatting up mymate, so like im kinda heart broekn a tad:/ als i got my phone and ipad taken off me so i have no way of speaking to her basically… Also i have a exam in 2 weeks time and im stressing so much for it. Then i have my dad… Me and him arent getting on so well and its really annoying me, its ended up that last night he threw his ipad at me, So today i tried to take a break, walk off somewhere and relax… All i could think about was this girl though:/ i know where abouts she lives but not the house. Im planning on giving up my hopes and just trying to ignore my dad and revise:/ any suggestions on what i should do is much appreocated:)

Read more: Im Struggling with my life?