Thursday, May 7, 2015

Do I sound depressed?


Me and my dad don't hardly get along. Thought I'd say that first. But anyways, the other day we had a concert for choir, and he teacher was gonna make us do really ridiculous looking things (not innapropriate, just silly) and I told everyone I didn't want to go. Well everyone at school was pressuring me into going, so I changed my mind and decided why not. I told my mom and she got irritated. (The night before she was pressuring me to go, saying that I should get out of my comfort zone sometimes. She also asked me why I'm so antisocial.) I flipped out and full on yelled "im so sick of everyone pressuring me all the time!" And a bunch of other things. I never yelled this loud at someone in my life, especially not my parents. I then went to my room to get ready for the concert, and she came in my room and saw me crying. I told her to go away and she said something but I can't remember. Then she said "your starting to get depressed im gonna call a doctor before it gets worse." I yelled some more and she didn't call a doctor because I told her I was fine. I really don't want to go to a doctor. She left me in my room to be alone after that. I hate going to school, I hate going out with friends, and when I'm home I stay in my room and play on my iPad. The only time I come out of my room is to eat. I like being alone. Sometimes I just want to cry because I just hate things. I'm crying as I type this.
Added (1). I'm fourteen

Read more: Do I sound depressed?