Wednesday, May 13, 2015

How to cope with bad grades in college?


personally, i think i've done better than my grades appear to be. I studied every night, met deadlines, always made sure that my paperworks and reports were excellent. Its just that maybe my efforts were not enough. I never really skipped my classes. The topics that I don't really understand, i study at home. I just couldn't believe that most of my grades were c's and it sucks. Although i passed. I just can't believe that my grades were that low. My mother is going to be furious when she find out about it. I feel like i'm not good enough and i'll always be a failure. I know in myself that i could have done better but i didn't. So now, i'm planning to give up my ipad, and pretty much all of my electronic distractions to keep me focused. And just use them when its really necessary. Do you have any tips? Or advice? Things i could change or improve.

Read more: How to cope with bad grades in college?