Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Depressed. I hate my life?


I had a fight with my mom, it s all because of my younger sisters. My mom wants me to brings my sisters to playground that Im really tired that time. I said no then both of my sister tells my mom and she started to mad at me. At first i agree as she yelled at me then I look outside, there s those girls who always bullies me at school so that I swear i wont go outside or i ll be in trouble. I ve never told my family as they wont even care about me so ya, my sister started to cries and I go upstairs and lock my room and then my mom knock the doors hardly and im afraid if she will do more, so I opened the doors and we started to argue until we run out of the main topic. She never understand me like others mom does and she never buy anything I wanted like clothes as I always wear the same clothes and I dont even have a phone so I borrow my mom s ipad so chat with my friend but she took it just now, and ya im using my old laptop. I used to depressed before but i try to be happy but still the same and sometimes i feel like i want to run from the house but i know its not worth. I have no money to go anywhere. And im really sad and hate my life. Just anyone can give me some motivation please?

Read more: Depressed. I hate my life?