Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Does writing Narratives/ fiction at night keep you up at night?


On the week end I spent all day writing a fan fiction online on computer and my iPad (it was a love story). I enjoyed it, it was like I was taken from the ordinary world and taken into my own little world no one could take me out of.

I also ignored the fact that later that night it was 12:00 Am and just kept writing. At 1 AM I decided to Get some sleep.

Turns out I didn't get much sleep at all, I Kept thinking of new things to put in the story and even when I tried not thinking about it I felt wide awake. I kept looking at the time (my clock glows in the dark) and realised it was 3 AM and I still felt wide awake.

Later that morning I didn't get to sleep in, I had to wake up and go to school. I'm 15l

Read more: Does writing Narratives/ fiction at night keep you up at night?