Sunday, June 28, 2015

How to reset my ipad? - 1


I deleted a jail broken app and it said that deleting it will delete my files I need for either cydia or my iPad to run. It said: delete ( unsafe)
Keep ( safe)
I was an idiot so I deleted it and now my iPad won't turn on. The apple logo to power it on appears when I hold the power button but it disappears after about five seconds. It also won't sync to my computer. I've held the power and home button to reset it and it gave me the " plug into iTunes" symbol, but when I reset and updated it through iTunes (I can't just reset, it make me update to) it completed the update and reset, but as soon as it finished updating the iPad shut off. Now it is doing the same thing where the apple logo shows up but just turns Off after five seconds, and it won't let me reset it again, or plug it into the computer. My apple care ended ( that's why I jailbroke it) so I can't really take it into Apple. If this isn't answered can someone please call apple if you're not busy? I can't any time soon.

Read more: How to reset my ipad? - 1