Sunday, June 28, 2015

Im ADDICTED to looking at my ex's Pics HOW CAN I STOP?


ok my ex he sexy AF he's the hottest guy I've been with eventho he stole my iPad made me f**k him to get it back used me for sexxx for MONTHS controlled me mentally abused me i can't break myself to stop looking at his Facebook page he hasn't deleted me yet and i find myself looking at his pics thinking about the good times and then i start crying cause he's so beautiful and i lost him we f**ked last week but only cause he made me in order to get my iPad back but he hasn't talked to me since and i miss him so much but I'm trying to move on HOW DO I STOP THE URGE TO LOOK AT HIS PAGE? I'm trying to find guys who look like him but i can't find a sexy half white half mexican look a like? :(

Read more: Im ADDICTED to looking at my ex's Pics HOW CAN I STOP?