Monday, June 1, 2015

Is there something wrong with me because I love Dylan O'Brien too much?

I am literally in love with Dylan. I feel as if I really know him. I have him as every wall paper I could possible have (phone, laptop, desktop, and iPad) and I have a collage of him in my room which consists of roughly 1,000 pics. My whole camera roll is basically Dylan and I have about 3,000 pics on my phone. It has gotten to the point where I am convinced I am dating him and I and watch his movies and shows without struggling and feeling as if he is cheating on me… I seriously think I have some sort of issue. I am writing a Dylan fact, quote, and picture book. I am 13 and sometimes I get depressed because I know I will never be with him. This is not some fangirl crush. I am in eternal and unconditional love with Dylan O'Brien. Is there something wrong with me because I love Dylan O Brien too much

Read more: Is there something wrong with me because I love Dylan O'Brien too much?