Thursday, June 18, 2015

Should I catfish my ex who used me for sex then started to ignore me?


Ok me & my ex broke up in October due to my friend randomly cursing him out for being a asssshole to me anyways 2 months later in December he starts hitting me up saying he missed me & "this dickk is still yours" which started us having sex almost every weekend for months I was only doing it cause he would give me hope that he'll finally make me his gf again he would say if I keep pleasing him he'll cuff me again anyways we had sex one time last month & since that he's been acting werid he would ignore me for days when he use to call me every day even on his birthday last month he didn't wanna see me he even tho I got him a gift & offered him birthday sex he went to the strip club instead & last week he called me saying he missed me after ignoring me for a month he claimed he wanted to see me this past weekend but he ended up ignoring me again the rest of the week Anyways I see him on this dating site looking for new women now I even gave him my iPad a couple of months ago cause he said he'll get back with me if I gave him my iPad which never happened & he refuses to give it back to me & he's using my iPad to find new women cause he has no computer So SHOULD I CREATE A FAKE PROFILE TO TEACH HIM A LESSON & get my iPad back?!

Read more: Should I catfish my ex who used me for sex then started to ignore me?