Thursday, June 18, 2015

Should my cousin really be homeschooled?


So my little cousin is homeschooled (now 6) and never went to school. He isn't dumb at all but he is very spoiled and acts very impolitely. The thing is; his mum thinks that people who go to school like me lose interest in learning and end up not having a job or anything! :( I have nothing against homeschooling but it's weird because he came on holidays in our country and was 3 weeks with absolutely NO education. His mum always moves from her home to Hawaii so, I guess this is why he is homeschooled. Also, they consider television as something bad but spending 5 hours on an iPad isn't?! It's just that at school, you learn loads of different things like politeness and how to work with others. (Btw, I do NOT want to offend homeschooled people.) I know that it's none of my business but it's worrying me.

Read more: Should my cousin really be homeschooled?