Monday, July 6, 2015

How do won the same page?


I used to not care but now that our children are older things are different. My husband and I just think and do things differently. He turns the AC off when he gets up in the morning around 5am because the house is cold. Then leaves for work around 6. I get home from work around 9am and go to bed but find myself sweating in my sleep about an hour later. He says that he is giving the AV a rest. I prefer to leave the AC on auto set at one temp and it will kick on and off to keep the house the same temperature. That by the time I turn the AC back on after the house is 80 degrees the AC has to work harder.
He goes through the house unplugging things. In my office is a power strip with my cell charger, desk lamp, and laptop plugged in at all times. I also have another outlet with my TV, DVD player, and floor fan plugged in. He is always in my office unplugging sh*t claiming that leaving things plugged in makes the electric bill high. I tell him to just trip the switch on the box. Not only that, when he wants to run an extension cord out the house into the front yard he unplugs stuff in my office to give him an outlet. But there is an outside outlet behind the house. But in the bedroom on his side of the bed he has four outlets AND a power strip for his night stand light, cell charger, IPAD charger, beats charger, laptop charger, and the AC is on his side of the bed. Never once does he unplug his sh*t to give the power a break.
Added (1). Now he is all b*tchy about our TV and Roku being on. The Roku goes dormant when not in use and when I turn the TV off the light on the Roku is still on and he says that it is making the electric bill high so now he is unplugging sh*t again.
Added (2). Our daughter left the PlayStation on all day and I told her that if she didn't turn it off that I would take it out of her room. He then asked "Does that mean that next time you leave the Roku on I can take it out of your room"

Read more: How do won the same page?