Tuesday, July 14, 2015

IPad Air 2 or iPod 5?


This is probably one of the most toughest decision I've made in my 14 yrs of life. XD Anyways, my mom said that she would buy us one electronic of our choice although I don't know the price range though. So I automatically new I wanted a new iPod. I've been wanting one for awhile now. So we went to Wal-Mart and I saw the iPod that I wanted but I also saw the iPad that changed everything for me. All of a sudden I didn't know what I wanted and I couldn't get both. (Good thing I have a week to think about it) I'll be using which ever one I get for iOS gaming. The iPod is small but it's fun to play on. I've never had an iPad before but I do have a friend who has one and she does all of her gaming on her iPad. What's your opinion on it?

Read more: IPad Air 2 or iPod 5?