Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Should I just forget about him?


So I've been friends with this guy since 7th grade (And liked him since 6th) but now middle school is over and we are going to separate high schools (I know I'm young please no negative comments). He told me he liked me two days before school ended (he said "I think we should go out") but he is the kind of person that isn't a big deal for and I didn't really say anything. Anyway the next 2 days we didn't talk that much but when we did it was definitely more "romantic." And the last day we were supposed to hang but he ended up ditching me to hang out with another girl (and others) that he likes bc the people that were coming too "weren't his type" (it was originally just 2 of us). We planned it for awhile. When summer started things got a little "steamy" lol idk I'm like 2 but we were always in a pseudo sexual kinda relationship it just got more open with words like babe and such. But before at the beginning of summer he tells me he is going out with this girl he liked for awhile and while we were talking (as more than friends) I just assumed they broke up (his longest relationship was 3 months so I didn't bother to ask) but he just stopped texting me out of the blue. We used to text daily but then he just stopped responding. Idk I feel like I should just forget about him. I got a kik for him (he only uses and iPad) and i just really wanna delete it but then he will never be able to text me back. I feel like **** without him. Maybe he literally can't text me back idk!

Read more: Should I just forget about him?