Saturday, August 1, 2015

I want a a gaming company to remake a game. Where to start?

When I was a kid i was playing war of the worlds 1998 pc game and it got me hooked onto strategy games ever since. I have recently got this game again from piratebay since how expensive it is to buy such an old game at amazon for $30 like wtf. But anyway I think this can be a great game as it has a very good story altough not much of it is explained though and the details of the cutscenes are quite good for an old game.

so i was thinking how about a company does a remake of this game, infact there was gonna be a sequal for this game if you listen to the credits. As a remake they should add better graphics comparable to todays games but stick with the game mechanics and resource system of the game. Very few of you would have even heard of this game but if you like old style games I suggest giving it a try. I have all the files including the music if theres a website I can upload it to.

TL;DR make a remake of war of the worlds 1998 pc game



Read more: I want a a gaming company to remake a game. Where to start?