Friday, September 11, 2015

Describe me a Pisces man born February 28?


I've been with this guy for over 6 years I'm 18 we grew up together I recently caught him flirting with other girls on the Internet and he had a nude of two girls… I confronted him about it and he got nervous, I first told him I didn't want to be with him anymore and he asked why? And I said I just didn't and he stuttered and said okay then I confronted him about the iPad the *** hole had the never to ask why I went through his stuff? I said really? I teared up and said I couldn't believe him! Like he really can't wake up morning next to me knowing he did that? I asked him if I walk away would he have anything to say and he shock his head no I said **** you and left. I can tell his eyes got teary and he just stayed there and looked down… You think he actually felt bad? Now he wants to be around me more!

Read more: Describe me a Pisces man born February 28?