Friday, September 11, 2015

Should I switch from my iPad 3 to a iPad mini 2?


So currently at AT&T, if you buy an iPhone on the AT&T Next plan, you can buy an iPad Mini 2 for $99.

At GameStop alone, they would take my iPad 3 for $80. On Ebay, it looks like they sell for around $100.

According to the little research I have, the iPad Mini 2 has Way better specs then my iPad 3. Not surprising though, as my iPad is pretty old.

The only thing really stopping me is the size. It s really only a bit smaller then my iPad, but I m still not sure. My iPad 3 is really slow though, and that s a big reason I want to make the switch. I have an A5 chip, while the iPad Mini 2 is A7. That s the same chip that s in my soon-to-be-old 5S, and I had no problems with it.

Should I make the switch? I feel like it would be smart to do, but I want some opinions.

Read more: Should I switch from my iPad 3 to a iPad mini 2?