Wednesday, September 30, 2015

I'm career conflicted?


Hey guys, here lately I've been a bit stressed. I'm 19 years old and I'm trying to figure out what the heck I want to do with my life. I'm looking for an exciting career that will make great stories and also be very rewarding. I'm stuck between Commecial diving or A career as a lineman, my father has already gotten ahold of few people in Spokane Washington (regarding my Lineman option) and has even found a place for me to stay for free (my Aunts friends neice) plus, my Aunt has even offered to play for the lineman classes, but, I'm also thinking about a career as a Commercial Diver. I've just been so confused about this. Any answers would be greatly appreciated.
Added (1). My appologies for the few spelling errors, I'm using an iPad and it's a pain to type with.

Read more: I'm career conflicted?