Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My ex's GF comes before our kids?!


Alright so my ex husband and I have never seen eye to eye since the split. My daughter Alisha's birthday is in a week and he bought her a lolly… A LOLLY. He basically drove his car right infront of our driveway,his girlfriend glaring at me and the kids and his stepdaughter on her new IPad! Alisha was so upset.Later that night he asked if Alisha wanted his step daughters Diana-Mae's half empty Chanel no5 perfume! HALF EMPTY!

My ex's GF Cassandra always drives Diana-Mae to our house for the little one to start on my kids… Diana-Mae always brags about how 'Daddy Number 6' always buys her designer bags and how she's getting an iPhone 6s! But once Cassandra came to pick up Diana-Mae and all she talks about is what designer gear she's getting.So his daughter get a lolly and 1 spray of Chanel no5! BUT he gives his girlfriend all the designer gear she could think of

Read more: My ex's GF comes before our kids?!