Tuesday, October 27, 2015

How to get your elemantory kid to study?


He is a 10 year boy, smart, but his grades are hit and miss. The reason that happens is because he doesn't studay, plus he is not focused at classroom sometimes. So he misses the key instructions. When he came home today, I asked him to finish his home work, then start looking into what will be tested next. He said OK. But after 5 minutes, I saw he was on his comic book. I interupted him and directed him back to study. Then I left to the kitchen. In just a few minutes, when I checked back, he was watching his youtube videos while doing homework. So I had to take iPad away. Then when I walked away and came back in a few minutes, he was in the kitchen looking and eating snacks! Parents, please help - let me know what I can do to get him study.

Read more: How to get your elemantory kid to study?