Monday, October 26, 2015

What is wrong with me?


I don't even know

1. Every morning before school, a frown is fixed on my face. It lasts for four hours.
2. I have lost all interest in my schoolwork, I often daydream (especially during math class) and doodle (especially during science class)
3. I have lost all motivation to do creative things. Every time I get an idea, I ignore it and go do something else. I thought i loved artsy things.
4. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up
5. Nothing motivates me to do my schoolwork. Not my iPad, my phone, money, my parents, or my future
6. If my parents were always home, I'd rather stay home than go to school.
7. I'd rather play with my little cousins than be with my friends
8. I have no desire to see my best friend who recently moved because I don't want to feel upset when she leaves again.
9. I cannot pay attention to my studies for more than an hour (or thirty minutes)

Read more: What is wrong with me?