Monday, October 19, 2015

Please check my grammar?


I have good Internet computer skills, and ability and flexibility in operating computer applications. This has been proofed when I was I.T officer at the Deakin branch and also assisted on the computer class for more than two years.
It is also the part of my customer service duties which I have done greatly to help patrons with IT related queries, which include web, blog, email, Facebook and YouTube channel creations, internet searching, Microsoft programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Accesses, PowerPoint and Publisher, Printing one and both sides, photocopying also part of my duties.
When I was I.T officer I have published signage on main screen, posted events on our events calendar, updated RFID scanner, statistics, teaching computer one on one and assisted customers with IT related queries such as wi fi, iPad, eBook and so on.

Read more: Please check my grammar?