Saturday, November 28, 2015

Dealing with anorexia?


So I usually don't eat lunch and school and I think my friends and teachers are starting to catch on… New we're on a trip and were provided with food. And I just picked at it and teacher was watching me and he said that if I don't eat he will start getting concerned… So I ate half a pizza slice (remorsefully) and I have the rest to my friend. He came up to me and asked me of I ate the pizza and I told his yes but my friends ratted me out… Then he asked me if I ate breakfast and I told his yes ( which I remorsefully did…) and I told him I had a donut… He told me that that's not enough food for the whole day( trip was from 8:30-2:20… I think he is starting to notice. In addition, he thinks im a perfectionist. Now can I get him to think I'm fine? Mind you he does cross fit so he is well educated on nutrition and being healthy.

Secondly, my friends think I'm depressed. How do i get them to think I'm fine as well?
Added (1). Sorry for the spelling errors, I was typing on an iPad

Read more: Dealing with anorexia?