Wednesday, November 11, 2015

How to stop obsessing?!


So I really want AND NEED a MacBook Pro for school. I'm almost sure my parents will buy me, especially for school, i already checked with them. Somebody called me a brat last time I asked an innocent question about a MacBook and how to edit videos with iMovie and stuff, so please no trash talk, it's not very helpful:(. Anyways, it has amazing features, I look into it as far as I can, I tried one out at least ten times at Best Buy or the Apple Store, sharp experience, and is the only thing that can really well coordinate with my iPhone and iPad, so don't convince me to get Windows! Now I'm all pumped up to get it, planning to pay for some too! But I'm still obsessed, all I do is think about it, and I know my parents won't want me to be totally always attracted to it, so if I keep obsessing I probably won't get it! But I can't! I don't know why, I just am too excited! I don't know what to do to help me from going overboard into it:(. Thanks!

Read more: How to stop obsessing?!