Monday, November 30, 2015

IS PC going to be extinct?


In my city, all the major computer shops complain that they do not have enough customers these days. AMD sales also declines in their Processor for consumer market. I do understand all of these troubles are caused by ipads and all those tablets. Most people do not use Computer anymore because they only need to use the internet and those teenagers are crazy with the selfie photos using smartphones and social media. The only people left are PC Gamers and Designers who only use computer power for their jobs. So what do you think, is PC going to be extinct like the dinosaurs?
Added (1). Me myself, I use PC for internet marketing and I have to use Photoshop heavily. Can use imagine using tablet for editing photos?

Read more: IS PC going to be extinct?