Monday, November 30, 2015

Why did My Ex Treat me like this IS IT CAUSE IM UGLY?

I catfished my ex this weekend i made this fake profile with this really hot girl and talked to him for 2 days then set up a date and once he saw me instead of her he started laughing and was like "DAMN I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA MEET A REAL HOTTY TODAY WTF" and then was like" i can't believe you did all this just to f**k me and get your iPad back i was really getting into that girl f**k you" he told me the only way i was gonna get my iPad back was to give him some(since i catfished him) so he took me to his house and i did what i had to do but honestly it felt like r@pe he just bent me over with no kissing or foreplay at all and just went in it dry like a savage:( he didnt even wanna kiss me i had to sneak a kiss i felt so ugly and unwanted:( he DIDNT EVEN COMPLIMENT ME OR TREAT ME NICE LIKE HE DID WITH MY FAKE PROFILE ***** HE KEPT CALLING HER BEAUTIFUL AND DID NOT ONCE CALL ME BEAUTFIUL:( IS THIS NORMAL FOR ME TO BE JEALOUS? He treated her like a queen and me like a ugly piece of a$$ am i ugly? Why did My Ex Treat me like this IS IT CAUSE IM UGLY

Read more: Why did My Ex Treat me like this IS IT CAUSE IM UGLY?