Friday, December 25, 2015

I think the older generation are most addicted to social media and new technology?


For example, my mother is unable to listen to me if she is on her iPad, even if I say her name up to five times. She'll go to pull herself away from her apps, but when she does, she unsuccessfully pays attention to anything that's gone on around her.
Another example would be when watching TV or a movie at home, she'll be on her iPad.
I don't even know what she could be doing that invests so much time and energy, but it really makes me feel like things I say don't matter at all, especially in comparison to the amount of attention she gives to her iPad and apps.
I'm 18 and I don't have this problem at all.

Read more: I think the older generation are most addicted to social media and new technology?