Thursday, January 21, 2016

Could I get in trouble for this, can the teacher sue me or can i even go to jail?


Basically, In my 3rd period class, we were allowed to use our ipads (the school gives them out to kids who sign the contract) so anyways, we were goofing off and on the notes app you can send people texts or messages through airdrop, so i decided to clown around and go into the ipad settings and change the name to a teachers name, even thought its not their ipad. So I airdropped people using the ipads the message "please let me teach" thats it, no threats or anything bad. Can I get sued for using her name? Can I go to jail or get kicked out of school? What would be the consequence. By the way nobody knows it me, but someone told the teacher i was impersonating, and the kid told some people that she will find who did its or call airdrop and get the text history.

Read more: Could I get in trouble for this, can the teacher sue me or can i even go to jail?