Thursday, January 14, 2016

How well does iOS 9 run on iPad 2?


I have an iPad 2 that I've had for maybe 4-5 years now it runs fine but by today's standards this thing is a dinosaur. I am still running iOS7 on it because I have been worried that upgrading the firmware will cause my iPad to run slow and freeze which has happened with other old Apple devices after upgrading to newer software versions. The problem I am running into now are some new apps that I want to download are too new for iOS7. I was just wondering if anyone has iOS9 running on an iPad 2 and I would just like people's opinions on whether or not I should upgrade. I just worry that I will ruin my iPad and I can't really afford to get a new one at the moment. It would be nice if apple would allow us to downgrade if the newest OS is too much for old devices.

Read more: How well does iOS 9 run on iPad 2?