Thursday, January 14, 2016

Ipad makes internet speeds really slow?


My dad has an iPad 4. He has it on iOS 6 still. My sister uses it almost all day to watch YouTube videos on it and whenever she does it makes the whole internet very slow. I know it s the iPad because whenever she gets on or off I can tell the difference in my game on the Xbox one. It doesn t matter how many devices are on it seems but as soon as that iPad gets online, the Internet is garbage. Does updating to iOS 9 fix this issue? It doesn t seem like my dad wants to update it but I can probably talk him into if this does fix this issue. If updating doesn t do anything else. I would like any answers or fixes possible. It s rediculous trying to play competive games like cod and halo.

Read more: Ipad makes internet speeds really slow?